Do you need a document certified for immigration purposes? To present to Global Affairs Canada?
We can help you with English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Read on for basic information and do get in touch!
Standard documents (e.g., birth, death or marriage certificate, driver’s license) – $75 per page
Transcripts – up to $100 per page
Passport stamps – $50 flat fee plus $5 per stamp
Other documents – $0.30 per word
Legal documents (certification only) – $150 per page
*All prices are exclusive of HST. Rate based on your province of residence.
- Send an electronic version of your documents in PDF format.
Please make sure that each page is complete and legible. If your scanner can’t do legal size documents, use the scanner at a Public Library or have it done at any Staples or UPS store.
- Upon receipt of all documents for translation, we will provide a quote, indicating cost and turnaround time.
- Average turnaround time is two to three business days, though this will be confirmed depending on your translation request and our availability.
- Intralingo provides two fully certified copies of your translated documents.
- Translations will be mailed to you (regular post) at no charge.
Should you require courier services, an additional charge will be added to your invoice to cover those costs.
If you prefer to pick up your documents, please indicate that and we will make arrangements. (Note that work will be left in a sealed envelope in the mailbox at our front door for you to pick up at your convenience as of the agreed date and time.)
- HST will be charged according to your province of residence, so please provide your current address.
- Payment must be made in full before work is delivered.
Interac e-transfer is the preferred method of payment (instructions will be provided), but we can also make other arrangement.
We look forward to hearing from you!