Intralingo is now back online… after far too long. I’ve missed you!
I hope you’ll find the wait has been worth it. One thing led to another and we completely restructured Intralingo, reorganized, redesigned and rewrote the site, all with you in mind.
Here are a few of the latest improvements:
- Connect with us in the way that suits you best: apart from RSS, email feeds and Twitter, we’re now on Facebook and Google+.
- All courses have been fully updated and the format adapted. Rather than waiting for a start date I establish, begin on your own schedule, the minute you register.
- There are a number of new services to help you with professional development and promotion.
- More virtual literary salons will be coming in 2014, hopefully including one we host for you!
- A newly refreshed newsletter—A Word to the Wise—will contain information, articles and specials not found anywhere else.
- There’s a new events page, where you’ll find upcoming conferences, meetings, presentations and virtual literary salons.
- Past posts are all still there, full of practical, relevant information. And more will be published on a regular basis.
- You can still promote yourself and your work through Guest posts and the Spotlight series.
Phew. See why it took so long? 🙂
Huge thanks go to Jon Lee: my partner in life and Intralingo’s strategic adviser, architect, graphic designer, web designer, tech and truly our biggest fan. I could have done none of this without him.
Take a look around the site, check out all we have to offer and tell us what you think, in a comment or an email! I can’t wait to reconnect and continue sharing with you.